11-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #54
Reznick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 ,01 330,M240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuickEnough View Post
Just repeating the same thing over again does not make it a fact. I still have not had an explanation from anyone how the e90 interior with nav is outdated. Sure it may be missing some tech gadgets like the HUD but that's all they are.. electronics that will be outdated in a few years. BTW I do think the e46 and e36 interiors are nice, they are not outdated they are functional... those old interiors are in no way holding the cars back.. the driver still have full enjoyment of the driving experience.. you know the thing that makes BMWs great.. not the number of features you can brag to your buddies about.
I had posted earlier that I thought the e90 interior was a let down. To me I assumed that with a complete redesign, BMW would evolve the interior a bit more. You are correct though any e9x car with nav full leather and all the options is still a beautiful cockpit(especially if you have a contrasting color with the leather. All black can feel cold, (although thats what my e46 is & I love it) Thats why I wonder if the OP didn't have a "stripper" e90 loaner. I really to like the F30 interior, but the "carved" wood in the luxury is bordering on gaudy . Sorry to offend anyone.Just my opinion
Appreciate 0