svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzrobbie View Post
Hope you don't mind a 5-series interloper also currently hitchhiking a ride on the back of Turtles. (I did have a 325i once upon a time!) The banter in this thread is hysterical! I was obsessively tracking Turtles at 1am last night when I discovered this thread, and I started laughing so hard I awakened my hubby, ambien notwithstanding. Glad I'm to see there are others more obsessed than I am!

Ordered my 535GT on 12/10/11, but had to wait 2 months before it started production (there was an inexplicable 3-week delay, suspiciously knocking me out of the running for the $1000 December incentive). *UGH!* After my baby finally arrives in Port Hueneme, I'll have additional ~6 days' wait until it appears at my dealership in Scottsdale.

Thanks for the cool play-by-play (loved the webcam shots of the Panama Canal), not to mention the comic relief, during my interminable wait!

No problem at all, the more the merrier Besides, your choice of car is pretty sweet imho! If my wife and I were not talking about moving to Europe at the time, I would've gotten myself a GT as well but seeing how gas prices and such were way too expensive over there, we decided not to do it. Oh well, turns out we don't move to Europe after all but rather stay in Hawaii with our F30 with cold weather package

That was a long wait for your GT btw, you must be glad the wait is almost over! But errr.. us obsessed? Naaaahhhhh haha

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0