svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspartan View Post
Hmm... maybe it was the specific situation. I was being followed by a dump truck and he was lighting up the rear window, but I noticed that the inside rear view mirror was definitely dimmed, i.e. was in fact dim, low contrast and had a silghtly greenish tinge. I looked into the left rear view mirror and was instantly blinded by the guy's lights.

Either (1) they're not working properly, (2) the situation didn't fall within the system's parameters, i.e. wrong angle or intensity or (3) I actually didn't get this option even though it's supposed to be part of the Premium package.
This is exactly what I meant. They're advertising dimmed exterior mirrors and I hate the fact that I am currently always blinded at night by other cars (no matter what angle, intensity or distance) :/

Perhaps E90Fleet has any idea how we can check ourselves if we received dimming mirrors or not?

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0