04-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #53
malc410326
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 MB SLK 350 & '12 BMW 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttackBMW View Post

Your classic view from the driver door. Already posted one like this but I thought with the sun shining on some of the gray interior and not on others, you might be able to see why so many look white -- it's really not that light. Even the part in the shade looks way lighter in the pics than in real life. Hoping the pics at sundown help that.

Your classic view from the driver door. Already posted one like this but I thought with the sun shining on some of the gray interior and not on others, you might be able to see why so many look white -- it's really not that light. Even the part in the shade looks way lighter in the pics than in real life. Hoping the pics at sundown help that.

This darker view of the back of the gray seats is truer to the real color. Note that some of the stitching is the dark gray contrast and some is matching. All of the interior is like that - you'll see it in the next few pics too.

Mac
This is a STUNNING combination of the blacked out interior with the Everest Grey Leather seats! These pics make me wonder why F10 owners make the claim that the F30 interior is 'cheap'....I'm sure the F10 interior is more on the luxurious side comparatively to the F30 that leans toward a sporty look. But in no means would I characterize the interior of the F30 as 'cheap'. And these pics ABSOLUTELY prove that fact! STUNNING! Congrats to you my friend!

Last edited by malc410326; 04-06-2012 at 09:12 PM..
Appreciate 0