View Single Post
      11-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #196
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post
Sorry but I'm gonna answer..,that can't be a rhetorical question...OK you got me when I said " on this thread", I miss spoke (but there have been many 328 vs 335 threads on this and other forums)and yes Bolt James was just a troll trying to start and argument and I played his game just to screw with him & hopefully his replies to me were what got him banned. I logged on and couldn't believe this thread was still going. The whole opening question is absurd..So I answered it straight as can be. Its marketed to someone who wants to buy a car..period This argument has been going since these 2 cars have existed and I'm not talking about just the F30.

. MAybe its a cultural thing but when I said "Hate" I only meant people ragging on other peoples cars that are pretty damn close to the same.At a quick glance most people wouldn't know the difference between the 2. Some people do drive around with sense that they are better then the next guy because he has the 335 and vice versa because someone else is driving the newest version of the car.Like it or not this does go on & there was a thread where someone said that a 328( not boltJames) was all anyone what ever need and the only reason to opt for the 335 was because you have something to prove and the typical owner wanted to race at ever light and show off. As someone else has already stated , some of the discussion going on here is exactly the "hate " i was talking about, but most people on here are cool and will come with straight facts. The 335 is more powerful,period. & yes I know we aren't talking about BMX vs R1's thats why I said "its only 300 HP we're talking about". I was defending both cars & that was my main point. they are both great cars. One has more power, that can't be denied, so why argue the point? SOrry to get you're panties in a bunch...Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! ( that was a joke, I know you're from Sweden)
BTW, I was taking my M3 to put it away for the winter. A younger guy pulls up along side me in a beautiful 328. I looked over to give him the . He gives me a dirty look and tears ass when the light turns green,,,,HAte???? what else
You´re kind of preaching to the choir a bit there, what u just said is basically my view of this. But I hear u

Not cool, smoke his ass next time

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0