View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #59
F30-Sport-2013
2013 328i Sport, Alpine White, w/Premium/Nav. Pkg.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i Sport Alpine W.

I have just finalized a test drive on a F30 (with all the options from my "wish list" included on it) and then I called my wife to let her know that I already selected my future BMW, and then she asked me if the car had the Nav. Pkg. I said, no, that's the only thing that I don't mind to have, but she advice me to include it, and fortunately, in Dealer's inventory I found an almost exact replica (same color, seats, options) that also included the Nav. package, so after a short negotiation, I chose that one (sadly it didn't come with the shift pads). The vendor told me that this package includes the HUD too, but at this moment I just focused on the nav features and the screen display and I really didn't gave too much importance to the HUD. However after a couple of weeks driving with this feature, I can tell, that I agree 100% what others are saying: before, I didn't know that I need it , now I just consider it a priority. I really miss it when I drive my wife's new MB (it doesn't have it!).

I agree that it's a "luxury" option, but hey, I just get so be accustomed to it that now is one of my favorites features. The only thing is that I need to change my Polarized sunglasses...

Last edited by F30-Sport-2013; 11-07-2012 at 09:40 PM..
Appreciate 0