View Single Post
      01-23-2014, 08:10 PM   #231
jhon236
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

ok so where's the guy with the connections to drop a lease and get a different one? I just traded-in my 328i 2007 for a 328i 2013 Glacier Silver Metallic, AT (info disclaimed to be added to the group), no lines or packages at all.

Honestly I didn't know there were sooo many different modifications you could do to a BMW and I didn't order my own car online! mainly because they had this "last 2013 models event" with $6k off MSRP for the '13 cars they had in their inventory. In any case, I do love my new car, amazing performance, the transmission feels great with those 8 speeds, and the sport/comfort/eco pro is just amazing. And I have only had it for less than a month, so if there's anything like 30 days policy that'd be great

Since this is my first leased BMW (ever), and you guys seem to be experts on trading BMWs (no offense, I'll get another after my lease ends) I just wanted to know if there's anything I should be aware of about BMW leases? i.e. at the end of the lease if they see a small little tiny scratch on the wheel they charge $500, small little scratch on a bumper +$350, etc. or stuff like that.

The only reason I'm asking is because these are amazing cars, as well as expensive, so I'd be really picky if I were BMW at the end of every single lease. I apologize in advance if there's another thread with Q&As, I'm new to the forums too.

Thanks! Look forward to meeting you guys at any events (although sadly my car more than likely will look boring compared to the rest).

Last edited by jhon236; 01-24-2014 at 09:52 AM..
Appreciate 0