01-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #134
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerlover76 View Post
I can vouch for this. I ended going with a 335i coupe for a few reasons.

1. The BMW is just a better looking car.
2. The interior was better.
3. I had an AWESOME deal on a used one.

That said, the Infiniti G37 sedan was a GREAT car! Besides a few nit-picks here or there, the car was solid. It had its advantages and disadvantages. I hear a lot of fan-boys out there that remind me of the SNES/Genesis "war" back in the day. Good times. Anyways, don't count out Infiniti. If they increased the quality of the interior, you will have yourselves a great #2 in the market, and most people don't need a #1 car to be satisfied, especially when it comes down to saving a few thousand dollars.
1) I agree
2) are you kidding? Whats with the after thought MMI screen? WTF is it doing sitting up there. I think the rest is a mess too. The Infiniti dash and console is
spectacular. Wraps around driver and passenger. Generally I like German interiors way more than Japanese but I don't like that new 3 at all.
3) There will be lots of awesome deals on used ones as new ones are here. Reliability issues, overly aggressive residuals and BMWs constant price chopping on new cars will help keep prices down on used BMWs.
Appreciate 0