03-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemed View Post
Just had the Opticoat 2.0 and tint (3M 20%) done and super pleased with the results.

Looking forward to washing it this weekend to see just how well the water beads, and am particularly keen to see what difference it makes to the wheels ....as you all know the brake dust can be fairly copious.
Are you allowed 20% tint in QLD? Anything lower than 35% here in Vic is illegal.

You will love the way water should bead and easily run off the car. Oti-Coat and Hard Body are 2 very good and popular sealants. Of course you car - wheels included - WILL still get dirty. No getting away from that. The beauty of the sealant is in how easy it is to wash the dirt and grime away.

After 2 weeks dirt & grime buildup on my car, a snow foam & pw was all it needed to regain it's clean, shiny look. The dirt just falls off the car. However I still gave it the 2 bucket wash & blow dry, just to ensure all traces of dirt were removed.

What is Kim going to use on the glass? Enjoy your car.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0