View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
AZ330FZL
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sedan Sport Line

Garage List
Trip to BMW service department Tomorrow!

I'm headed in to have some things checked out.

#1: A.S.S. update. Car stalls everytime it kicks in now I would like to use it but I have almost been rear ended by anxious drivers 3 or 4 times now.

#2: Car pulls to the right, tire pressures are all correct and let the wheel go and it will change lanes for me. Only 3300 miles on the car and I havent even come close to hitting a pothole or curb.

#3: The one I'm most worried about, Steering wheel vibration between 40-60 mph. I dont know if I'm being picky, but I totally notice the wobble in the wheel when I have one hand on it and it drives me nuts!

#4: Heated Seats, build sheet and sticker show heated seats and they arent there, no buttons to turn them on at least, I'm not to worried since I'm in Phoenix and they would get used only in the winter for a short time to warm up the seats, but if I'm paying for them I would like to have them. Also will help in the future with resale value.

Well thats the list, I hope BMW is able to help me out with these. I totally love my car so far and hope the experience continues.
Appreciate 0