Drives: 2014 F30 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboM View Post
Glad you're OK.

BTW, windshield remained intact?
yeh crazily enough it did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomer123 View Post
Glad you're alright, that's a nasty one! Can't even tell what type of car it is that hit you, and I'm usually pretty handy at stuff like that. BM looks like it's crashed very well, so as sad and as alarming as that is to see, it's also a positive to see the design and build quality of these cars!

RE: The 4 Series, have you thought of ticking the Adaptive LED Headlights box? I think they help to give a little more aggressive look, particularly with the slightly different designed DRL Angel Eyes over the standard Xenons (which are still very lovely!). Other than that, it could be a matter of waiting until the M Performance Kits are released?
BMW engineering is definitely amazing ^^ yeah ive ticked the LED headlights box and it looks better but still not as aggressive, i probably will have to wait for the performance kits to be released if i end up getting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
I have driven both, all I can say is in the current 3 series size car, I have no complaints, and Im 6,5 280lbs. In the e9x, the sedan was MEH the coupe was much more comfortable, but when I had my coupe there were times where I was like damn, I need more space, not at all the case with the f30. The f32 is awesome too, but like I said Im glad I didn't wait. The new size makes the 3 a worth while sedan. If I get the coupe it will probably be the m4, my lease will be ending perfect time!
hmmm, im gonna finally have time to go check out both cars at the dealership on monday so ill probably finalize my decision then. And then a 2 months wait for it to come because what i want would require me to order it >.<
Appreciate 0