svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonanzaNLD View Post
Any idea on the time interval (you mentioned 30sec in an earlier post)? I stared at the LED's for 5min (ignition on), but did not notice the blinking.

Btw, any reason you did not buy these for the front turn signals (30 LED's):http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-7507-PY21W-30-SMD-LED-Amber-Indicator-Bulbs-/ ?
Well, funny enough, I actually received these in the mail today

I ordered these after the other ones because I think they might be more bright =) If you didn't see them blink after that long, then I doubt yours are actually blinking like mine do. I'll see if I have time to make a short clip later on so I can show how the blinking is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzz View Post
The 18 led lamp listing says (for what it's worth) it's error free with resistors built in.
That's correct, that's the main reason I went with them in the first place. However, these are the ones that blink from time to time lol. I also noticed my new (red ones) did the same. I'm thinking about looking in the code to see what I can do about this (maybe lower the voltage that goes to the LED's, since resistors kind of do the same) and if that doesn't work I'll try to see if resistors will help to get rid of the occasional blinks

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0