02-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #37
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecurryman View Post
I have contacted my local dealer and I doubt they will match (very greedy dealership). But the initial quote I got from them a bit ago was $63000 sale price (so +$1000) and a base MF of .00150. I asked about the MF and they said they do not use BMW base rate of .0013 buy rate.

Its going to cost me $750 to do a courtesy deliver anyways, so the sale price difference is doable for a local dealer. But there is no way I could buy with a base MF that high knowing its all just markup.
The college grad incentive should be applied to your sale price. They list it on the info sheet so you know it has been used. It looks like your true negotiated price is $62,990. It's always wise to negotiate the price without incentives and then stipulate that the agreed upon price is prior to any applicable incentives. If you list your build, it would be easier to tell how good the price is. I don't know the invoice price. You should be able to get 1-2k above invoice prior to any incentives if you are willing to deal out of state.
Appreciate 0