Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashbmw View Post
I just leased one from BMW of Mississauga
335i sportline in Alpine white with the premium package
Dealer said there was a autoshow promo to include the wear n tear for free basically they would cover any stone chips, wheel scratches and dents upto 7500 dollars at the end of the lease. also threw in the set of winter mats and trunk tray.

got the 39 month lease with 4.9 rate.
didn't go for the tire insurance

pm for the exact payments info I don't have it handy.
let me know if you are going to mississauga one.
What interior colour did you get? Post a few pics... I like the alpine white a lot. My go-to if the M sport package is too expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30.ca View Post
I spoke to a guy at Mississauga BMW through email. He was upfront and gave me his best offer he could do. I'm also closer to Budd's BMW but tried to get them to work with me through email since I hate going back and forth when I'm at the dealership but they would not even give me a number. I'm pretty sure when I order it will be from MIssissauga. I hate negotiating and i feel the offer they gave me was resonable (I know the dealership needs to make some money).
Do you know who you were emailing at Budds? I thought that witht he experience and the volume they move, they'd be willing to make a deal any way they could. I am in London and BMW London seems to have no interest in adding me as a client unless I pay full sticker price....so I was tthinking of working with Budds...but maybe now I will look at Mississauga.
Appreciate 0