02-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #22
pallymore
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
I haven't even tried the Lumbar control, but now that you reminded me I will check it out. Forgot to mention... I have the Sport seats (M-sport package) and they are miles better than the standard F30 seats. I consider the Sport seats/M-sport wheel/Sport Auto must-have, as well.

Top view camera saved my wheels from scraping just yesterday. I was close to a high curb at someone's house yesterday. I had to back up to get closer to curb. Without the cameras, I'm pretty sure I would have scraped. Comfort access is pretty nice. When I pick up my kids, I'm usually holding at least one of them. Not having to fish for a key in my pocket or punch a button is certainly helpful.

Not sure how you see this price/cost. Speed Limit Info (option 8TH) is only part of the $700 Driver Assistance Plus package, on the standard 328i/335i. If you order the ActiveHybrid 3, it is free - as long as you're getting Nav and the regular Driver Assistance Package.
Yes mine will be a M Sports line build

Hm...so the radar doesn't work on high curbs?
I can imagine I won't be using top/rear-view cameras very often...so it actually will be like buying an one time insurance. :/
I've decided, I will get the premium pkg for comfort access, since I'm getting leather seats anyways.

Appreciate 0