06-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #22
Staszek
Schumacher
Rep
Drives: E30 325is,E93 M3,X7M50,F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
To each their own. You couldn't pay me to take my E90 M Sport 335i back.

The interior on my F30 M Sport 335i is much improved over the E90. The exterior styling is much more aggressive as well.

My first F30 turned out to be a lemon. After BMW bought the car back, I was leaning toward an E92 M3. I loved the performance. However, the interior looked terribly dated. Just couldn't live with that.
I dont like the interior of my e90 or the f30, although the M Sport F30 exterior I would take in a second over the E90 it looks better.

That being said I still like my E46 interior the best, it could be updated a bit but its still my fav out of any 3 series ever built. I think the F30 could have been really nice if it wasnt for the awkward screen, I like the integration in the F10 much better.

I digress, this comparison has absolutely no point, and even if they were going to do just a drag race, get the same driver to do both cars so its fair. Really should be a track test as others have said.

Anyone else impressed with the M3's 30 mpg highway? Not bad for a high strung engine.