MikeVictor
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: anything given a chance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by netvista View Post
Finally got the car for 1.5 days , test drove 328i modern line, I wanted the sport line though.
WOWOWOW boy, 328i handles SOOOOO great and delivered power when I needed it, it’s compact, agile, and swift and finish is excellent (my friend thinks the interior is blandly simple, but I like it. ) I then went back to my G6E turbo after driving the 328i for a day and I now have a difficult question to answer, do I keep the G6ET or get the 328i.

Not sure if anyone here has driven or even seen a G6ET. The sheer amount of power my G6ET delivered it's just astonishing, I guess I didn't fully appreciate it until I have driven the 328i (it's not that the 328i isn't powerful, however G6ET has 275kws after all). I guess I am not really comparing apples to apples; one is compact sport sedan, the other is large sport sedan. I have to say, IMHO, 328i is powerful, G6ET is wild!
Also, I am about to have a baby, so space is another thing to consider. G6ET ticks the boxes for sheer power and interior space. BMW is a winner in departments such as handling, interior finish, and technology. Help pls, I need some advice to justify the price different b/w my G6ET and the 328i.
P.S.
1) Wifey likes the modern line, which I still can't figure out why..
2) The ASS system sometimes didn't work; the engine wouldn't switch off at the complete stop, anyone knows why?
3) The hazard light came up when the car had a sudden stop after travelling @110KM/h, wonder why.
1) can't help you there.
2) it won't always engage for a number of reasons. Manual has the details.
3) its a safety feature. The idea is when you throw out the anchors like you did you want to warn the cars coming up behind you at speed as much as possible.
Appreciate 0