View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #10
sr5959
Captain
Rep
Drives: 428GC M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggieTexan View Post
I am getting ready to purchase my first BMW...a 2012 328i. My "Client Advisor" has located a car that has some but not all of the options I'm looking for. It is a Modern, Mineral Gray Metallic, with Oyster Leather and Anthracite Wood. Options are Premium Package, Xenon headlights, Technology Package (Navigation and HUD), Satellite Radio, & BMW Assist. I was hoping to get heated front seats, the Park Distance Control, and possibly the sunshades.

Questions -- Like I said, this car ticks most of my boxes. I live in Houston, so the heated seats are certainly not a "must have," and the rear shade is nice (I have one now), but I'll have the windows tinted to take care of the sun problem. I liked the Park Distance Control, but it also wouldn't be a deal breaker. Do any of you have these items on your cars, and if so would it be worth ordering the car and waiting just to get ALL my wish list instead of most of my list? About how long is the entire process if I was to order a car?

I also read something about a USAA discount. Has anybody on here used that, and how does that process work?

Thanks in advance for your help. If it matters, coincidentally the car I'm looking at is right here in Houston, so I could be in my new car in a matter of days!
I would definitely get the rear camera/park sensors! Wish mine had these.
Appreciate 0