12-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwphile View Post
Have just been noticing that my interior rear view mirror drops gradually over a few days and I have to reposition it upwards.
To make it easier for me to exit (& enter) the car, I move the seat back a little as I sit fairly close - but not too close - to the steering wheel. Short legs.

Anyway, once I get back in the car, I then reposition the seat via the memory button and find from time to time the mirror has dropped down. This has happened a few times but I've put it down to seat repositioning.

Perhaps there is an issue. Certainly the mirror feels very tight to adjust its position and doesn't feel like it could droop.

I have to take my car into service on Dec 18, so I will ask them to investigate.

Thanks Bmwphile.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0