View Single Post
      12-04-2009, 11:43 PM   #34
Zero.7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340i AW M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
The 2012 3 Series sedan will not be introduced to North America until the fall of 2011, more than two years away. So, I would not put too much faith in the accuracy of any renderings such as the one shown by Car & Driver. At this point, these kinds of drawings are purely speculative.
I hear ya. These threads are always kind of fun and interesting to spark discussions. I am all for it. BUT, it just seems that whenever BMW launches a new 3 series, a lot of us start to criticize and hate on its appearance before even seeing in person.

Believe or not, there were haters when the e46s came out (now consider by most car enthusiasts to be of iconic status in terms of looks and overall performance). And not too long ago, we all know there were definitely haters of the e90s when they came out. Yet now, many fanatics view the e90s as looking as good as or even better than the e92s.

So, take a look at these drawings/pictures will a grain of salt. Based on past history, many of you will come to like the new 3 series. That's for sure!

'16 f30 AW 340i M-sport
8-speed Auto
BMW ///M Performance Power and Sound Kit with Carbon Tips / Gloss Black Performance grilles
Appreciate 0