View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Frontosa
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: Civic

Premium Package on 328

Is it a must? I am tending to not get the premium package to keep the price down. However, I want to make sure I don't have regrets after. So, I would like to hear from those of you that have ordered/not ordered the premium package.

Let's discuss

Premium Package:
Alarm System
Comfort Access
Auto Dimming Exterior Mirrors
Through Loading System
Park Distance Control, Rear
BMW On board Navigation System
CIC contribution

I understand you need the Through Loading System in order for the rear seats to be folded down. Out of this list, I think Through Loading System will be a good option to have.

I like the Alarm System too but wonder if it is a beneficial or a MUST. (I am coming from a 10 year old Honda)

Navi would be nice to have but given the new Idrive coming in 2014, not sure I want to pay for an older model. Plus, I dont drive much at the moment and dont intend for next few years.

I am not really sure about the effectiveness of the Auto Dimming Mirror nor do I know/remember what is CIC contribution.

PDC may be useful for the wife but she does not drive at the moment but may drive in the future (2 years from now if she were to drive)

Other than the sport package and heated steering wheel, I am tending to not order any other packages/options.
Appreciate 0