View Single Post
      01-27-2017, 10:45 PM   #7
Joe_E
Captain
Rep
Drives: FBO 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pato808f30 View Post
thank you for the response yea i been lurking in the forums for a bit and found thats the best setup but i dont worry about the 35 on the rear since ill be massaging the fender a bit just in case need to go lower to match front and rear and yes im not affraid of a lil work thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Your specs look to be about perfect for what you want to accomplish. They're actually almost identical to what I plan to do with 19s. My only suggestion would be to drop the rear tire profile down to a 30 as that 35 will be too high. You will need some negative camber front and rear depending on how low you go, as well as having to roll the rear fenders. It will take a little work but it's definitely doable.

I look forward to seeing your results.
joe, im inclining towards the kws since they seem to have the better ride and since im not looking to slam i should do just fine with them, right now im on dinan springs and i love them but not low enough
thank you sir yea i miss my s13 but had to move on, i think the wheel color and style will match my red car (first red car ever) im alos looking at some rohanas
but they are 9 et35 front and 10 et38 rear not sure how well will this ones sit but i like the look on them too
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222113436364...84.m1436.l2648

Joe_E 100% to what was said above. For coilovers there are a few threads on reviews of each. I was debating the BC racing vs KW coilovers myself. Read up for a little while before picking one over the other and found that a good amount of f30's with BC's have a clunking/thumping noise coming from them. I went with KW V2's and love them! Great drop and not to stiff with current setup. Gl with the build! Great wheels choice BTW

S13 looked really good

also thank you m47 and auto talent for you guys input im definitely more inclined to the kws now! v2 or v3? now thats the question v2 seem to be the way to go tho....
Offsets are a little bit more aggressive, pretty sure they'll fit fine with the right amount of camber and tire size