12-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #30
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30AM View Post
I love the way your camera caresses the red cow. It hurts! Lovely pictures. I wish I had your driver's seat base.
hope you get your issues sorted ASAP! Difficult to get the coral red showing the correct colour in photos; it's a bit darker and less 'in your face' in person as you know Thought I'd show the black contrast stitching (it's on the outer edges of the seats/headrests and doors only), as well as the black piping; both of which I didn't even know it was coming with as they don't usually show up in photos!! A nice detail.

Just had the car detailed and protected/sealed today by a chap I've known for years; he said the car was actually in very good condition (very few, if any, swirls etc. caused by the dealer); and he's put a ceramic sealant on it that he says is the best he's used, and it should last for 2 years. He's also waxed the wheels, protected the leather and Scotch Guarded the floor mats. Car looks really good for it, and it should make it easier to clean at least