View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #29
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

I have to say, I don't see how you are considering a coupe in one generation and a sedan in the other. That said, as someone noted above, when you use sport mode, the steering feel of the F30 does go up a bit. A coupe will always look sexier than a sedan of the same model.

I have an E92, and I just love the car. It's fun to drive and practical all at once. Also, as it's a coupe, it's going to be a long time before it stops looking good.

Check the post that shows all the generations of 3er coupes. The first two do look a bit dated, but still not bad looking. The E36 and E46 still look great, I'm pretty certain that'll be the case with the E92 for some time to come.

If you are going to lease the car, definitely get the E92. By the time your lease is up, you can then choose between the F30 and the F32, or you can choose to buy your E92.

If you are buying, you just have to drive them both and see which one you are more comfortable living with for the time you'll own it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0