Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryX View Post
They mention it might be the exhaust pipe rattle the heat shields. they adjusted the heat shields. Didn't do anything though; rattle still there. I still believe it's just something touching in the center console. (maybe the CIC with the center console panel? front fan trim? I'm just gonna take it apart one day and foam tape everything. Probably gonna do the ambient cover too. They did put a 1 inch deep scratch (through paint, can see primer) my fender though. They're gonna fix it though since I spotted it before I drive off. *sigh.
Figures they do more damage when taking things apart then anything else. This is my first hand experience as well. I have always said it they dont care about this kind of stuff. As long as your car is mechanically on par and performing the way it was intended the little things in your 50k plus car dont matter. At least thats the way I look at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antah View Post
Great job! Thank you, I hate rattles in my car and one was coming exactly from this panel.
Im glad that it helped you out. My car is so quiet now its just me and the exhaust note now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesaroctavio_80 View Post
Thanks for the info i'll keep following your posts

Thanks I like to help out when I can.