View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 03:50 AM   #25
J1n
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8 V8 '14

HO HO HO finally mate... congrats.. Thanks for the write up. I must say looks IMPRESSIVE!..I'm loving the color.

I've got huge compliments bout those wheels too.. For many non-enthusiasts it takes them awhile to absorb what the difference between BMW models are. But one of the things that really stand out I would say are the wheels and the front bumper.. I've gotten so much OMGS... I was actually near Bib on Sunday .. and thought to myself holy shit u must have got your car already. ROFL

You'll be turning those heads for sure....I hope many of the guys will get their cars soon then we can do a drive >.. So far I know of only 3 M sports on the road in Melbourne at the moment. Yours blue MSprt EDIT.1 Nice number plate by the way.. Mine V.EJ313 (had to swapped plates mrs didnt like JIN) and another guy black m sport Tango7.

I dont mind ECO Pro but I never use it, even in Comfort mode I feel abit of acceleration lag, all expected from the computers logic system. Sports mode and comfort mode most of the time for me.

Are you having troubles controlling the power of the vehicle?
I'm finding the brakes abit soft I think i'll like the perf brakes abit more
Appreciate 0