View Single Post
      07-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Past9 View Post
BMW is the leader in the automotive industry?

Let's look here

-bmw is far from the most reliable, hell not even close to the upper bracket
-bmw does even come close to most in performance... Anything in the M series can easily get tromped chewed and spit out for half the price by GM
-if you consider plastic radiators, consistantly failing fuel pumps, crap window moldings, ac that can't ever get right and the list goes on

So to sum it up if leader in the automotive industry actually leads in none of the following I think someone needs a swift kick in the ass off the all mighty bmw fanboi wago before they sound any dumber
ummmmm...... they are a leader- in design which is what this thread is about. and all the things you're complaining about have absolutely nothing to do with design. but since we're on the topic please explain your reasoning for your performance comment. im assuming you're comparing a camaro ss to an M3.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0