View Single Post
      11-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #56
boltjames
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i Luxury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuickEnough View Post
Just repeating the same thing over again does not make it a fact. I still have not had an explanation from anyone how the e90 interior with nav is outdated. Sure it may be missing some tech gadgets like the HUD but that's all they are.. electronics that will be outdated in a few years. BTW I do think the e46 and e36 interiors are nice, they are not outdated they are functional... those old interiors are in no way holding the cars back.. the driver still have full enjoyment of the driving experience.. you know the thing that makes BMWs great.. not the number of features you can brag to your buddies about.

There is no explanation for "outdated" when it comes to design. It's outdated because you know it's outdated.

Member's Only jacket, hottest fashion item of 1981. Functionally, it's still a relevant jacket. It's got pockets, zipper-front, self-adjusting cuffs, mid-weight protects down to 40 degrees. But no one wears them. People pay more money for a lesser jacket. Why? Because it's outdated, that's why.

When you buy a $50,000 German luxury status-symbol, looks matter.

BJ
Appreciate 0