View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #222
stuartrav
Enlisted Member
England
Rep
Drives: 330d Msport Saloon 08 facelift

About to order a 330d Msport and looking for thoughts re planned spec.

Hi,

I am hoping that I can get some feedback from current owners. I currently have a 2009 year e90 330d Msport manual and am about to order in the next day or so an f30 330d Msport with the following spec:

Mineral grey, Dakota black leather, brushed aluminium trim with black high gloss finish, sun protection glass, windscreen with grey shade band, interior comfort pack, Professional media pack, 19” wheels, Ext. mirrors – folding & auto dimming, heated front seats, sliding armrest, Internet, DAB, Harman Kardon speakers.

I am mainly interested in peoples comments on the Internet option and DAB option, but any other comments re the rest of my spec before I place the order would be greatly appreciated, (I was going to go for the standard red leather but I have chickened out as I am concerned I won’t like it).

So what is the standard no cost limited internet access like? How does it compare to the full internet option? With the full internet option is the connection speed really slow, (does anyone know what network the supplied sim card uses in UK and if it has access to a full 3g signal), can you save bookmarks rather than having to start from scratch every time you surf the net?

How well does the DAB radio work? The demo f30 330d Msport I briefly test drove had DAB and would revert to FM repeatedly as the FM signal was stronger than the Digital signal.

Many thanks for your assistance.

(Oh finally any news on a proper UK review, as the 1 page article in Autocar a couple of weeks ago said almost nothing)?