View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #18
PK2348
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 330i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
My point is, each car has its ups and downs. Go on the MB forums (I have), there's plenty of complaints about things that go wrong with the C class.

Yes, MBs and Lexus and such are quieter inside, and give that "traditional luxury" feel of smoothness etc, but lack the sporty handling and "passion".

Yes, BMWs are great driving machines, but compared to a lot of other companies have really dated/basic interiors.

Ultimately it's a choice of what's important to you for the same price range. It bugs me when people decide to nitpick every little detail and compare it to other cars "of the same range that can do this or has that". If those cars are so much better, go get one of those. If you still ultimately prefer the F30, then enjoy the car and stop finding reasons to not like it.
Yeah, lets have a circle jerk of how much we love F30. That would be a great forum to read. Why you get so upset when people compare BMWs to other cars. I think it makes an interesting discussion and provides a chance to learn a thing or two.
Appreciate 0