View Single Post
      02-26-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
lamal3
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Need help on deciding next 3 series purchase.

I have a dilemma right now. I am currently driving a BMW 135i 2008 model m sport package with roughly 62900 KMS on it. Thing is i have been running into numerous problems on the vehicle and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. It's a shame because the car is great if it didn't have so much issues with it. Now I bought the vehicle for $54000.00 back then, I know it's a lot of money and it's all paid off. I'm not sure what the trade in value for this car is, I know full well that I won't get back what I paid for. Does anybody know what the value on my car would be and what a reasonable price the dealer will offer me? Also I'm looking at getting the 328i sport line 2013 with mineral white colour on coral red interior w/ automatic transmission. I don't want to make a mistake on my next purchase and also want to get the best value out of the dollar for the car I'm getting. What's a good deal I should go into the dealer to negotiate with? Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the ways I'm from Vancouver British Columbia.

Thanks
Appreciate 0