12-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #20
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_K View Post
And it is NOT the case. I swapped the cars with my coworker - N55 E92 ZSP 6MT (mine) with his V6 Premium Performance Pack Mustang for a whole weekend. There was NOTHING Mustang wouldn't do that my BMW could in my favorite twisties...

HOWEVER ... fill in the gaps.

Let's just say I had no problem having a car that costed DOUBLE to his and he had no problem keeping the car that costed HALF. Different strokes for different folks.

Heck, even my Jetta TDI 5MT can take most of those corners at the same speed ... but the FEEL is absolutely and completely different. Some idiots (like myself) are willing to pay for that feel, even if the numbers say it ain't so
Although I can't speak for the V6 Mustang, I'm not surprised at all by what you say. I can say that my Mustang GT 5.0 puts a big assed grin on my face each time I get behind the wheel. With power, handling, comfort, tech, and good looks to boot, it's got it all. I've been driving for 45 years, and have owned some pretty nice cars in my time, but none have received the number of unsolicited complements that this car has.

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0