View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Exclamation This is the BMW 4 Series Coupe (F32) in Production Form and Fully Revealed!

BIMMERPOST NEWS
This is the BMW 4 Series Coupe (F32) in Production Form and Fully Revealed!
COMMENTS

Caught during a night time photo shoot is this production F32 4 Series Coupe, which gives us the first ever look at the final (and uncovered) 4 Series!

This production 435i coupe still looks unique, sleek and sporty despite its toned down front fascia, rear bumper and side view mirrors designs (compared to the concept model). The headlights seen here are the optional full LED headlights (though not hexagonal shaped liked the concept) and the rear tail lights do retain its upswept tail shape from the concept 4 Series.

This appears to be a Sport Line 4 Series model. The wheels are the optional 19" Style 407 wheels.

As expected, we now see the functional air breather vents in the front fender, which began appearing with the 3 Series GT model and will also appear on the upcoming F15 X5, making this a signature BMW design feature going forward.

Production of the 4 Series coupe begins this July and the 4 Series convertible begins production in November. Dealer ordering guides (for their demo models) have revealed the available lines, options, and packages that will be made available [see dealer order guides].

The US will get the 428i and 435i coupes, in RWD and xDrive versions. In its first model year (2014), the 435i coupe will be powered by the same N55 engine as the current F30 335i sedan (with the same power output) and the 428i is likewise powered by the same N20 engine as the current F30 328i sedan.

Although the first model year 435i won't see a power bump in the form of a successor engine to the N55 motor, we will see it with a power upgrade in 2014-2015 *if* BMW releases the 4 Series Gran Coupe in 2014 with a more powerful engine (just as they debuted a more powerful 650i N63Tu engine in the 650i Gran Coupe, which is now filtering down to the 650i and upcoming 550i LCI models).

The M4 Coupe (F82) model comes some time in 2015.

Follow our 4 Series news, info, and features @ http://www.bimmerpost.com/4-series/

Also see: Visual Comparo: BMW F32 4 Series vs E92 3 Series Coupe

BMW 4 Series Coupe Revealed (Even More Photos)

BMW 4 Series Coupe Revealed (More Photos)

BMW 4 Series Coupe Revealed!

Appreciate 0