01-19-2014, 12:50 PM   #2
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubaron79 View Post
Has anyone had problems with getting the Power Kit? My SA says he's getting it for me, but not sure if it's port or dealer installed.

Are you guys happy with the stock exhaust note with the power kit installed? Is the Performance Exhaust available yet?

Is the rear diffuser or any M Performance parts available yet?

Those that had an E92 with fog lights, then had them deleted with the F32 MSport pack: Do you miss your fog lights?

Thanks much!
Hi,

I have the PPK and MPE installed. The PPK definitely makes a difference , the MPE is a nice addition to improve exhaust sound/note (it's not as loud as the "old" MPE, the new MPE has two resonators built into the tips, I may take them out in spring).

I've ordered/installed a few M Performance parts
Rear Diffuser (ordered/but won't install until spring) , the current is NOT carbon fiber, I may wait for the CF one
Front lip (ordered/but won't install until spring) , looks very well made
Interior trim (dashboard, shifter, shifter surround) , looks great , only small gripe is the M Performance stitching which I personally don't like as much (may have the main piece retrimmed with Alcantara to take off the stitching)

As for the foglights, you just need to by the Euro switch as the actually wiring, bulbs etc are all installed. On the F3x platform you also need to code the rear foglights , but for someone who has E-Sys it won't take more than 5 minutes.
The front fog lights may be a retrofit as all the parts are available (grill/LED lights etc) , I plan to look into it in the spring

- Jan
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0