03-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #22
Irnbrukid
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Imaginary M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekh929 View Post
I think it depends on where you stay in Scotland's lots in NE Scotland no media or Nav. I have a mate with glasses guide and after 4 years not many worth a fraction of what paid, my free app nav never let me down all over the south coast of England , dealers are good at saying a car won't sell without this and that. I never sold private and my last new e90 I got trade price but £6750 of new this one we bit shy but not to far
I dont think id buy the xdrive personally though it wasnt an option when i had mines. I just presumed with you saying it about it you were thinking hard about it.
At that age id think Nav would add at least £500 none of the other options would add anything, though they would make the car far more desirable. And the Media does make a big Difference on cars like this especially newer ones getting 'traded' at early on. Certain options will be in the glasses book.. or to put it correctly the price will decrease if they arent on the car.
Yes you got the trade price for the car, one with Media etc would get a better value trade-in. Thats not a bad discount... but not that good either
Appreciate 0