View Single Post
      10-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #21
Eagle11
Rep
Drives: 2013 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328AL View Post
I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm sure they have at least few decent people there, but I tried them twice, and based on other reviews here and online, your experience is rather an exception than norm

For some reason they believe, maybe because they are in North Scottsdale, that they own a license to charge more and deliver less.

I dealt with all 4 dealers, my personal rating is:
1. Tucson
2. Chandler
3. Phoenix
4. North Scottsdale
I bought my BMW from Chapman, before buying I had a good vibe from the salesman and sales manager. I tried to e-mail and get a committed price from them, all I got back was vague responses. BTW, I was leaving to get married and the sales manager was leaving to go to Italy to get an award from BMW. But the attitude in the e-mails were, "If you are really serious, then come on down and lets talk #." I came in and almost left they weren't serious in wanting sell me a car. But have to say, I was in and out of the dealership in about 3 hrs. Still too long, we could have cut it down in half if they would have given me the # ahead of time. I hear good things about Tucson BMW, might have to give that a try, our lease on our Altima is coming up in 14 months..
Appreciate 0