Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red F30 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRJdriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubok View Post
ACF Performance Stage 3 tune (over Bootmod3), Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade with GFB DV+, AFE Momentum intake, ATM FMIC, ER Charge pipes, ER Catted Downpipe, Supersprint straight through front and Mid pipe to 335 rear muffler, S55 sparkplugs.

ACF have setup the stage 3 tune for the upgraded Turbo pretty conservatively for now. I don't get any more torque than Stage 2 with stock Turbo (330lbft) but the added flow capacity means we hold that target much longer (HP = TORQUE x RPM รท 5252). So 330lbft gets 314HP at 5000rpm. Confident we can take it to 350HP or higher by holding the higher boost target up to 5500 or 6000rpm. One of their Brazilian customers got 380HP, but that's on Flex fuel which is E110 (basically race gas)
Hey do u get axle tramp? esp. when it's cold/cold tires? just curious since we run simklarish set up but different tune. I have to launch 2nd gear if it's cold..even on 275 mpss. I really wanna avoid doing subframe bushing.
My back will absolutely brake loose in 1st and 2nd if I floor it with cold tires.

I installed he M3 rear cross brace. It's an inexpensive cool OEM mod you can do. That definitely helps keep me more centered. I'll see if I can find the link for that forum.
Appreciate 0