08-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #9
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Thanks, the dealer I had e-mailed also confirmed this and said that even though it says lease good through Sept. 1 or something like that its actually locked for 60 days with their finance department.

I told him I was looking for something a little more aggressive than the advertised lease on a MSRP of $57195. $0 down only first payment, tax, title, registration due at signing...

He came back with $715/month. Which to me seems pretty high considering he admitted the money factor was .00145 meaning the only thing they can play with is MSRP and using BMW config he is basically giving me $800 off invoice! thats it.

in fact based on the .00145 money factor, 62% residual, $3K down, $725 acq. fee basically offset by the $750 loyalty cash, the advertised lease is giving you $1700 off MSRP! So this is a worse deal then the advertised one, or am I doing something wrong with the calculations
A straight lease on a $57195 car with this month's terms and 0 down is $783/mo pretax. Invoice on the car should be about $52750, and a lease on that is $653/mo.

To arrive at $715/mo, he is selling you the car at about $2100 over invoice (or is not really giving you the base money factor). I ignored the acquisition fee since, as you said, it's basically offset by the loyalty cash.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0