View Single Post
      05-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #118
Igoryanych
Rep
Drives: F01

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
However, I am wondering about the need of podcasts and audiobooks, you can achieve the same by streaming from your phone or ipod. WLAN for audio/video streaming is fun but I doubt the video part will make it's way to the US, seeing how we don't get the TV functions either. Also, where does it get its WIFI from? Seems a bit illogical as people have their phones usually hooked up and it seems easier to get the data from that. Fuel assistant looks cool too but if it works as well as the traffic data does (which doesn't do anything here, even though it is advertised that it should, same as some other interactive things), then I get some doubts. The idea is cool though, I just wonder if it will work as intended.
They just separate Audiobooks and Podcasts from Music (separate icon with a book and musical notes sign.

As for the WIFI it will not be used for getting wireless internet but you can connect other devices (internal network) to stream it's video and music through DLNA (more devices compatibility). Maybe it also can share your internet as a hotspot for your other devices and no more need for part 84212186313 (Car hotspot).

Bluetooth AVRCP streaming with versions 1.0, 1.3 will be used. Version 1.4 since November 2012.
Appreciate 0