View Single Post
      04-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #76
ubbii
Rep
Drives: Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
What car are you currently driving? A Focus?

edit: btw, it's almost as I personally offended you with that joke.. I wonder why
Then you clearly don't know Chinese. In Shanghai we don't compare the cars we drive. We compare the number of apartments we own. Because the price of a shabby apartment in Shanghai equals to a Ferrari 458. I am not selling my 5 apartments because they are still appreciating 20% every year for me. You can do the math, can't you?

Also, I drive a focus because my boss is driving a BMW 3. The reason he is driving a 3 because the big boss is driving 5. Now I am going to buy a 335 (that's why I am here) because I heard my boss just ordered a new 530. He is doing that because the big boss just bought a Merc S. And I am just a very normal young man in this city. Hope my story explains to you why Chinese consumes the most luxuries in the world.

Oh, almost forget to talk about my car. Focus is just a name but what it didn't tell you is its 405 bph and 520 torqe. It is hard to control I have to admit but in a 0 - 100 kph it still does 4.1 sec for me. You might say your M3 can smoke it (tho I am not entirely convinced) but who cares. It's just a focus, my first car.

PS. I am not gonna continue on this topic, no matter what you reply. I am not a fan of Li either. But I wouldn't laugh on someone who has more choices, choice is always good.

Last edited by ubbii; 04-07-2012 at 03:47 AM..
Appreciate 0