02-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #23
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
My protein shake: (3 or 2 times a day, depending)
Damn man take it easy that's too much. In order for your body to break down the protein it needs calcium. If you're not getting enough calcium in your diet then it starts taking the calcium from your bones making them very weak. Not to mention the stress you're putting your liver under. Also your body can't digest more than 30 grams of protein at a time so don't bother drinking more than one scoop.

Just eat healthy man. I eat a shit load of tuna, chicken breasts, peanuts, eggs.. Try taking a break from the protein shakes and see if you notice a difference.

I drank a protein shake every day 2 years ago until I injured my shoulder and stopped working out. In 3 months all that I had done pretty much shrunk. I started again in the beginning of last year without any protein shakes and worked out until the end of summer and stopped cuz of school. I just started again in january and I can say that this time around my body did not shrink nearly as much as before. I'd say I shrunk 80% more with the protein shake workout than without.

Appreciate 0