10-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-boogey View Post
im gonna be ordering this exact setup.. I just can't decide between yellow or red performance brakes to match the interior..
Personally, I prefer the red. So far, they've been a real hit. Funny story, yesterday afternoon I was in the parking lot at my office showing the car to a colleague and my boss rolls up from a meeting in his '12 750Li X-drive M Sport, he pulls up next to my car and before he can even get out of the car he says "WHAT THE F__K!? Look at those f__ing brakes! I want those brakes..." as he looked at the rusty/dusty, gray calipers on his 750 and then compared to the beefy red, clean calipers and big drilled/slotted rotors on the 335.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoutlaW View Post
Going to be looking forward to the update pics. I'm planning a drop and some HRE's when mine makes it here in december... the wait is a killer
The wait is tough, but well worth it. I definitely spent an inordinate amount of time on here trying to ease the pain by looking at everyone else's vehicles...hopefully I can post pics with the H&R Sport springs and M exhaust this weekend. Not sure if the new wheels will arrive before I head out for a trip to SE Asia late next week, but if they do, I will certainly post pics of the finished product.

Last edited by AWF30MSPORT; 10-03-2012 at 04:15 PM..
Appreciate 0