svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
That color is the main reason I'm going for it!

Thanks, I will definietly be bringing it around cars and coffee and other such meets.

Btw guys I'm not sure if I know you guys or you know me but it's Kimo and I had the green over cinnamon e46 M3 with the brombacher's and orange accents. Was thinking of getting into a M5 of some sort but I want to try the F30 to see if it will work. I have 3 daughters so I need a sedan. If so will be jumping into the M version when the lease expires on the F30.

Here is a pic of the previous project. Had her for 8+ years...

Good choice on the color! The Estoril Blue is awesome. Chances are I would have gone for the Estoril Blue M-Sport myself as well if I knew ahead that I would stay on the islands.. don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my current car and it's color but I probably made some different chances if I knew my future ahead of time lol (then again, I would probably have ended up in the F10 instead since I don't like to wait and the lease on the X5 was up haha).

Seeing that pic, I know it had got to hurt to actually get rid of that car.. we still feel sad about letting our M go a few years ago:

It's funny, your name sounds familiar but I have no idea who you are xD (then again, that's not so weird, I'm not that known around the islands lol). And three daughters.. my oh my.. I have only one (well, I have two, but the oldest one lives with her mom in Europe) and that's already incredibly tough at times, thumbs up for you man

Hmm... cars and coffee... I wonder if Michael's and my own 'regular' F30's would fit in with those exotics lol

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0