View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #33
nexusonemeover
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: MY20 F87 LBB 6mt

Today is day 16 without the car (this time). In the mid 20s overall since getting the car for repairs...

Talked to the dealer yesterday. First they replaced the injectors... and it seems they didnt have the improvement they were seeking. They ordered new plugs (also having to be shipped from Germany). Car is sitting awaiting its new plugs.

Ohio Lemon Law 1345.73 Presumption of reasonable number of attempts to repair.

It shall be presumed that a reasonable number of attempts have been undertaken by the manufacturer, its dealer, or its authorized agent to conform a motor vehicle to any applicable express warranty if, during the period of one year following the date of original delivery or during the first eighteen thousand miles of operation, whichever is earlier, any of the following apply:

(A) Substantially the same nonconformity has been subject to repair three or more times and continues to exist;

(B) The vehicle is out of service by reason of repair for a cumulative total of thirty or more calendar days;

(C) There have been eight or more attempts to repair any nonconformity that substantially impairs the use and value of the motor vehicle to the consumer;

(D) There has been at least one attempt to repair a nonconformity that results in a condition that is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven, and the nonconformity continues to exist.

I am actually banking on lemon law at this point. Fingers crossed. I want out.

Will keep updating as appropriate.