shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aritaurus View Post
I think the Lite version is more than enough for me. I was just worried that I can't code VO's or read certain ECU's with the lite version; now that you guys confirmed that I can code FDLs and VO's I'm good!

By the way, I went to a dealer two weeks ago and they mentioned that there's another recall on the F30 (Not the FEM recall). They never explained to me what it was but if it requires a software update, I might as well just get the EST Token and patch just in case.

Would it be safe to say that if the dealer updates my car next week, I should be able to use 49.1 to reapply all the coding to my car? Also, do you think it's necessary to just VO code all my ECU's to default before taking it in for service? The M Performance logo on the instrument cluster is probably a big clue that I coded the car.
For me, I would just change the ///M Logo back, but you can VO Code all ECU's you coded to reset them.

49.2 was pushed to dealers on 3/29, but you should be all right with 49.1.

49.2 has only one new CAFD:

cafd_000000f9.caf.007_006_009

If you need it, you can most likely get away with just adding it to your existing 49.1 CAFD library.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0