United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 M3, 2006 325i

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [9.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtyp3 View Post
We are what and how we eat. For me, 80% depends on food intake. We can do all routines in the book and workout all we want but if we don't have discipline in the food we take everything is a waste of time. I drastically cut dowm on calories and fatty food then compensate the amount with proteins. Plus like what I've said, spread it to 5 small meals instead of 3 big ones. Hope this helps.
This year I made exercising my routine, so I lost like 20 lbs since January. Now things are going lot slower (fat loss wise), I'm suspecting because of a diet for the most part. But, I have no discipline when it come to food: I don't eat junk food, or bad foods, but when I eat, sometimes I just can't stop. Something I have to work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
small meals, lots of them. a lot of body builders i know will just have a small dish of garlic flavored broccoli, which is a great dish to block estrogen (for juice heads) and help cut out the crap in our systems
Is there difference between small meals and snacks? Just curious if nuts snack could be considered a meal. Garlic flavored broccoli does sound great - just how do you make garlic flavored broccoli?