United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
Strange! I can give u copy of detail that I was sent;(

F30:
Without the navigation, NBT will cost you $2,200.00CAD during March sale. Since Combox is built into the NBT, you will have bluetooth audio. ENET cable for F30 is inlcuded in the NBT kit.

Option at $800.00CAD is for an FSC activation code to activation navigation. For this option, the vehicle must be equipped with the actual NBT head unit, which your vehicle does not currently have. Therefore you must install: NBT head unit, CID display and import FSC code for nav activation.

For bluetooth audio, Combox is required. However, in 2013 F30s, Combox is built into the NBT, so without NBT you will not have an opportunity to have bluetooth audio.
So I was quoted around $3000 just to turn Bluetooth audio on and navigation comes as collateral benefit.
Having to retrofit a full NBT Navigation System just to get Combox is overkill.

Maybe look at after market solutions like Dice (Audiovox) MediaBridge or something, which integrates with the iDrive / Steering Wheel Controls:

http://audiovox.diceelectronics.com/...ridge-info-avx

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0