arok99
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: White 435i Grand Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
Congrats!!

I'm in hunt mode right now myself for a white/red coupe, but must say the GC is growing on me.

My must have has been the M-package.... but thinking of going your route with after market kit.

If you can please lmk where and how much was total cost for the kit/ install???
It's not aftermarket, its OEM bought from getbmwparts which goes for $2,595, I'll PM you the link. I ended up getting it during the holiday for less during their holiday sale so you may want to wait. The cost for install and paint was $2k, the shop had some issues with taking off one of the brackets and had to disconnect the radiator to get to one of the bolts to remove the bracket.

I've seen some aftermarket kits that don't require you remove this bracket and the kit costs a whole lot less.

I have two little boys that I have to chauffeur around to sports and what not so having the hatch back just made sense over any other BMW. I could of went with an SUV but my wife already has her MDX so it didn't make sense to have two SUV's parked in the garage. But now she's looking to join to the BMW family and is asking for an X5 haha.

Last edited by arok99; 02-08-2018 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Updating Reply
Appreciate 0