View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #15
npgatech
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i

Sorry haven't gotten a chance to update. A quick update:

Picked up the car on Friday and it was quite an overwhelming experience. Where do I start...we got a tour of the factory after the pickup. Filled up gas and went for a short drive into the country side. Weather was not very good and extremely foggy. Returned back to the hotel and had a dinner with SJID! It was fun, but we were very overwhelmed, tired, sleepless and jet lagged - all at the same time.

Woke up early next day and started driving at 6am. Undecided of where to go with no hotels booked - we ended up driving for 17.5 hours on Saturday and reached Barcelona at 1am!!! Booked a hotel at a highway restaurant on the way.

Today, we got up late and drove to Girona, Spain (1 hr drive from Barcelona). Beautiful city! Staying at a very nice hotel on a hill too overlooking this historical city of Girona.

We're planning to go for a longer drive into the Andorra mountains tomorrow and spend the evening in Tossa Del Mar :-)

Stay tuned and pardon for not updating frequently. Everything is still very overwhelming and we're having a great vacation. What an unforgettable experience this is turning out to be....

I am mostly shooting film and will take a few days after I return back to the US to be able to post pictures.
Appreciate 0