View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #13
Skelbo
Rep
Drives: 330d M Sport Saloon

Evening all. Yes, a bit different to an M3, but that would have been a weekend car. With the 330 I can enjoy it every day.

Regarding the 19s; obviously I can't compare with the 18s, but I just love the look of them. I think winter tyres would make quite a difference at the moment, but once things dry up it should grip very nicely. The passive suspension feels great to me thus far. Again, I can't compare.... What I ain't got, I ain't gonna miss.

I have also been an Audi man. Three A4s in the past 6 years. I think it was time to get back into a proper driver's car! I can well imagine me sticking with Munich for many years to come.

The coral is lovely. When I first saw it some months ago it didn't grab me, but I love it now. It isn't at all in your face. The white is also great but after 48 hrs and 550 miles it is bloody filthy already. Ah well, it's worth it.

By they way, slip it into sport, crank through the paddles and it has a really cool 'dunk' as you go into the next gear. And for a tractor engine, it sounds pretty damn good too.
Appreciate 0